Answer`s (3):
1. anonymouse
Yes. Go to the link below and plug in your zip code. I used 39530 and there were several.
2. rickv8356
go to, look for civil surgeons section and it should give a link to immigration approved physicians to perform examinations for immigration purposes. If not go to forms and look for I-693 and link may come up on that form.
3. monreda
no. Mississippi is a good state for illegals to be in. hehehe.
Doctors in Biloxi, MS